Linggo, Hulyo 22, 2012

Daydreaming At Night

Hi guys! I hope you’re all doing well.

I don’t really have much going right now. Having a little down time is good I guess because it gives me a lot of time to just relax and think about anything that grabs my fancy.

Lately, I’m into home interiors. I just feel so relaxed when looking at pictures of gorgeous houses and rooms. What I have right now is not at picture worthy at all. Before getting into this new hobby of mine, I used to wonder all the time how those room interiors got so gorgeous in their polished looks. I even doubted if those rooms could exist in real life. Well, I can’t deny the fact that they do. And that made me envious of them – in a nice way. Lol.

I had the time to think about the overall look and furnishings that I would like to have in my own flat. You know how I want to jumble things up to keep them fresh, right? So I’ll leave you guessing on the entire look for a while and just share with you a couple of things that I’d love to have in my place.

scrolling led sign

First of, I want Christmas lights. These things never fail to remind of family and the cozy cold mornings. I love the seasons! The damp, cool December air is always a joy when it touches my skin. Another thing that I’d love to have is an illuminated LED board with tons of color pens. I just think they’re such a fun way to leave notes and reminders. A scrolling LED sign donation is most welcome as well.

scrolling led sign

Typography posters would be really good as well. I like both the graphic ones and those that have meaningful messages on them. I owe these quotations so much. They helped me get through a lot and they’ve kept me strong when all I wanted to do was give up. Tumblr was so instrumental in this – I collected all my typographies from that site. And lastly, I want of drawers and storage boxes for everything that I keep. I’m sentimental you know. Lol.

Anyway, I really hope to start on this project soon. I’d be blogging about it occasionally – especially when I can’t keep the excitement to myself.

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento