Linggo, Hulyo 22, 2012

Would You Like Your Nose to Glow in the Dark?

Going through tons of YouTube videos again, I stumbled upon a one of a kind product that’s not yet sold anywhere in the world. A Japanese inventor, Noda Akira, had the unique idea of placing temperature controls to electrical circuits that are small enough to fit inside the nose.

I couldn’t but giggle out of amazement for this product. I mean – it is innovative! Think of all the Thanatophobics that will rejoice when this product finally hits the stores. When that day comes, no one has to worry if they’re sleeping next to a dead man. Lol.

I’d probably want one in bright yellow or neon pink when that day comes. But for now, enjoy the video clip below.


Are you ready for the breathing device of the future?

Catch you later in my next post.

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento