Linggo, Hulyo 22, 2012

Fun with Neon Lights: How to Make Glow Lights to Brighten Up a Room

Summer is always the best time for any room or home improvement. Having the sun out the entire day allows you to move around make sure that the furniture or anything that you bring out from the house will stay dry and in a good condition.

Kids and teens alike can be pretty restless when school’s out. Though they’d most likely enjoy just hanging around, encourage them to clean and remodel their rooms just to keep them busy throughout the school break. I know a couple of teens who are really saving up to buy writable illuminated LED boards and markers for their rooms. Even scrolling LED signs are starting a rage! They said it adds funk and personality to their spaces. I must agree – I might even try it myself

I found this how to video in YouTube that provides a step by step direction on how to make glow lights. I was surprised how easy it is so I’m definitely doing this to make a couple of rooms at home more fun and interesting. Don’t forget to keep these new decorations safe for everyone especially if you have children at home.

I’m sure you’ll learn a lot in less than two minutes with this video.



How did that go? Are you ready to redecorate by playing with LED or other lighting fixtures?

Send in your room makeover ideas for this summer.

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento